Primary responsibilities are to collaborate with the Head Coach in all aspects of Division I program including, but not limited to, teaching student athletes how to perform SOCCER, coordinating team travel arrangements, game day personnel management, recruiting and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or Athletic Administration.
- Instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Organizing and directing individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach.
- Assess player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice, and keeps the head coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Scheduling of all competition.
- Submitting schedule to the Finance and Compliance Office for final approval prior to initiating contracts.
- Coordinating and Submitting Practice Schedule to DFO.
- Knowledge of NCAA Rules and Regulations.
- Mastery of sport coached.
- Ability to lead, guide and direct graduate assistants, interns and student-athletes.
- Willingness to form relationships with constituents and help fundraise.