The Associate Women’s Basketball Coach is responsible for providing assistance to the head coach. All personnel must adhere to all safety standards, ensure the well-being of student-athletes and support their academic success.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the head coach in administering a highly competitive Division I Women’s Basketball Program.
- Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to their sport.
- Assist with instructing individuals or groups on sports rules, game strategies, and performance.
- Evaluates and recruits qualified student-athletes.
- Assist with coordinating the travel arrangements and travel with the team during away contests.
- Assist with all aspects of the team, including strength and conditioning, practicing, competition and scheduling.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two to Five years of coaching experience on collegiate or high school level.
- Effective written/oral communication.
- Ability to work effectively with all intercollegiate personnel, students, alumni and community.
- Sound judgment and maturity.
- Must be knowledgeable of NCAA rules and regulation.