- Plan, organize, promote, implement, and evaluate sport programs;
- Recruit, train, supervise, evaluate and recognize part-time staff and program volunteers within accordance of policies set by the Association;
- Facilitate scheduling staff and payroll;
- Keep accurate records essential for the control, evaluation, and reporting of programs to Association, the Board of Management, and the District Executive Director - Sports;
- Work with the other Directors on scheduling programs for maximum use of the facilities;
- Share in the responsibility of cleanliness, maintenance, field and gym preparation and safety of equipment and facilities.
- Must be able to work with members, volunteers, staff and vendors.
- Candidates should have experience in Physical Education, Recreation, or related field.
- Strong or general knowledge of soccer, baseball, basketball, football, volleyball, and other sports.
- Must have a basic understanding of the management of facilities, equipment, and programs.
- Currently hold or obtain all trainings and certifications required by YMCA guidelines for this position.
- Current driver's license with acceptable record and vehicle liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive to multiple locations as needed on practice nights and game days.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.