Directly in charge of year around comprehensive training programs for Olympic sport teams as assigned by Head Strength and Conditioning Coach. Supervise graduate assistants, interns and student workers. Assist with facility upkeep and budgeting for the Iverson Strength & Conditioning Center.
- Masters degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science, or related area.
- 3 years of collegiate strength and conditioning experience.
- Proven skills to implement strength and conditioning program for multiple sports.
- Strength and conditioning coaching experience working with basketball.
- 3 years of collegiate strength and conditioning experience at the D1 level.
- Experience working with a variety of collegiate mens and womens teams.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations related to strength and conditioning operations.
- Knowledge of nutritional needs and welfare issues for student-athletes.
- Philosophy consistent with Head Strength and Conditioning Coach.