The Associate Strength & Conditioning Coach for Football will help provide leadership and implementation of all strength and conditioning programs for the University of Louisville Football program. This position will report directly to the Head Strength Coach for Football.
- Assist with the design and implementation of all strength and conditioning programs for the football program, including student-athlete assessments/testing, charting workouts, and reporting student-athlete progress to the Head Coach (weight amounts, testing numbers).
- Instruct student-athletes on effective, proper and safe strength and conditioning techniques and use of equipment.
- Collaborate with athletic trainers in designing injury prevention and injury reconditioning programs; provide injury monitoring and mitigation information.
- Collaborate with and assist sport nutritionist in program implementation.
- Implement all warm-up routines and methods for games and competition, including practices.
- Assist with Special Teams substitutions on game days.
- Provide positive support to student-athletes.
- Assist in combine and Pro Day training.
- Working knowledge of modern periodization models.
- Previous work experience at a NCAA Division I program.
The University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status.