- Assists with instructing players on the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the Head Baseball Coach.
- Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice, and keeps the Head Baseball Coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Assists with determining game strategy.
- Assists the Head Baseball Coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition.
- Follows established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury.
- Models sportsmanlike behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Maintains the equipment in orderly condition and assumes responsibility for its security.
- High School Degree.
- Experience coaching and/or playing baseball at a competitive level.
- Will be required to get certified through the National Federation of High School Sports.