- Assists in the instructing and organizing of all aspects of the Strength & Conditioning Program including training, technical supervision, evaluation and preparation of practices and competition.
- Works in conjunction with the Head Coaches of designated sports in developing and administering strength and conditioning programs unique to individual sports and athletes to help develop the student-athlete to their full potential.
- Will work primarily with the men’s and women’s soccer teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of strength and conditioning instruction experience.
- Membership in and certification by an accredited professional organization (National Strength and Conditioning Association or Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association) and first aid/CPR/AED certified required.
- Use of personal vehicle in order to travel for business demands; a valid driver’s license would be required for this position.