- Instruct and train individual and team defense, passing and assist in other areas of training (the ability to train setters is preferred) and practices within the Radford system as designated by the head coach.
- Responsible for scouting activities & match preparation. Prepare video breakdown and analysis for player development and scouting.
- Responsible for in-match and game day management, as well as visiting team management.
- Knowledge of both PC and MAC operating systems, as well as experience & familiarity and proficiency using volleyball-specific technology, including Data Volley, VolleyMetrics, and/or other data analytic programs.
- Assist in organizing, preparing, and conducting individual and team practices, training, and competition.
- Assist with the recruitment and coordination of prospective volleyball student-athletes including email and phone correspondence, player evaluation, in-state and out of state travel, and coordination of campus visits.
- Collaborate with the Strength & Conditioning Staff in accordance with the development of training regimen for student-athletes.
- Assist with the administration of summer camps and clinics, and general administration of the women’s volleyball program.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum two years coaching experience at the collegiate or professional level.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal , written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage new projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Radford University does not discriminate with regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, national origin, religion, or political affiliation in the administration of its educational programs, activities, admission or employment practices.