Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Asst. Coach – Women’s Tennis for Rutgers Athletics. Under the direct supervision of the Head Coach, the Assistant Coach will be responsible for working with all facets of the tennis program.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of NCAA rules, good organization skills and strong communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the technical and tactical game of tennis, advanced knowledge of the NCAA rules and the rules that pertain to tennis.
- Ability to practice with the current student-athletes.
- Two years of collegiate coaching experience, tournament operations experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- knowledge of USTA and ITF tournaments, experience using Universal Tennis Rating, Tennis recruiting and PlaySight.
- Competitive playing background at the collegiate level or higher.