Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking an Assistant Director of Football Operations. The Assistant Director of Football Operations performs a variety of day-to-day responsibilities in support of the Football Program. The position reports to the Head Football Coach and Director of Football Operations and is assigned by the Head Football Coach to perform duties within the football program’s operations department.
- Assists with Team practice set-up and operations.
- Assists with Team travel coordination.
- Assists with Gameday setup and operations
- Performs all administrative functions assigned by the head coach
- Assists with Special event planning and operations.
- Assists with Bowl Game planning and operations.
- Assists with business office interactions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, follow up and follow through.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of confidentiality a must.
- Knowledge of the Big Ten Football Conference and NCAA rules and regulations, particularly in regard to recruiting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Work, Outlook, Access & Internet Explorer.