GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To carry out the objectives of the football sports program as outlined by the Middle School Head Football Coach and Athletic Director.
2. To assist the head coach in fulfilling administrative, program coordination, and developmental duties.
3. To implement teaching and coaching philosophies consistent with the KBSD and the WIAA mission.
- Football coaching experience.
- Knowledgeable with football schemes/strategies.
- Demonstrated short and long-term organization and management skills.
- Three current recommendations.
- Demonstrated evidence of being a positive role model.
- Clearly defined philosophy for the level of coaching in question.
- At the minimum 1 year of coaching experience of football.
- Evidence of effective public relations skills.
Kiona-Benton City School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.