This position reports directly to the Head Strength & Conditioning Coach for Football and is responsible for providing coaching and administrative assistance in the daily operation of the Football Strength & Conditioning program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the daily operation of the Football Strength & Conditioning program.
- Assist the development of all player training programs.
- All running / lifting coaching responsibilities.
- Perform designated practice responsibilities.
- Assist with Catapult.
- Coordinate speed training and conditioning drills/workouts.
- Be able to understand, explain and demonstrate all exercises and drills in the program.
- Coordinate weight room cleaning and organization.
- Responsible for recording attendance.
- File workout cards.
- A Bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Certification by CsCCA is required of this position per NCAA regulations.
- CPR/First Aid certification is required of this position per NCAA regulations.
- Previous Strength & Conditioning experience is necessary .
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA and SEC compliance rules and regulations is necessary.