- NFHS Coaches Certification.
- High school Graduate.
- Previous successful coaching experience.
- Skills in working positively with adolescents.
- Understanding of successful teaching strategies.
- Good communication skills.
- Successful completion of fingerprint screening.
- First Aid CPR certified.
- Assume a supervisory and teaching role with athletes.
- Design practices to build game skills and strategies.
- Cooperate with CHS faculty and staff.
- Assist in overseeing high school football program.
Creswell School District is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.