The Assistant Volleyball Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in the overall development and implementation of the women's volleyball program. This will include all areas of recruiting from correspondence to evaluations to visits, coaching and leadership of current student-athletes, administrative duties, working with any camps and clinics and any additional duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Coach with coaching of positions or athletes assigned .
- Assist in planning and implementation of court training
- Coordinate wit h the Head Coach in preparation of scouting reports .
- Communicate with Head Coach to aid in efficient communication to the student-athlete as it pertains to academics, volleyball, film, etc
- Help administer team rules and policies.
- Support and enforce the head coach’s philosophy.
- Assist with facilities and equipment as needed , as in coordination with the Director of Operations.
- Home and away match duties as specified.
- Assist with Volleymetrics, Data Volley, and stats as needed for pre , post-game , and training analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Three years of experience.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.