- Must pass a Criminal History;
- Knows the game rules and regulations;
- Recognizes the importance of team concept;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Well organized;
- Goal and task oriented;
- In agreement with the philosophy and goals of Spencer.
It is the policy of the Spencer-Owen Community Schools Corporation not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, or disability, in its programs or employment policies, as required by the Indiana Civil Rights Act (I.C. 22-9>1), Title VI and VII (Civil Rights Act of 1964), the equal Pay Act of 1973, Title IX (Educational Amendments), and Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973).