The Certified Athletic Trainer will work with the sports performance team in the care and prevention of athletic injuries. This position will work closely with physical therapy, sports scientist, and strength and conditioning in the development and management of athletic rehabilitation and sports performance. This individual will assist in the development and implementation of programming related to the progression back to sport. Twin Cities Orthopedics is an operating division of Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Training/Exercise Physiology/Exercise Science/Kinesiology or related field
- Master’s Degree Preferred in Exercise Physiology/Exercise Science/Kinesiology or related field
- Possess and maintain Athletic Trainer Certification with Board of Certification, INC or NATABOC.
- Possess and maintain Athletic Trainer Registration with Minnesota Board of Medical Practice.
- Experience working within physical therapy setting, carrying out exercises under the direction of a PT
- Experience working within a strength and conditioning setting and the ability to write and carry out programming related to return to sport within strength and conditioning.
Performance Expectations – i-Health’s Core Values:
- Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say.
- Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations.
- Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness.
- Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other positively.
- Athletic training and sports performance setting.