Octagon is recruiting for a motivated individual to join our successful team. The main responsibility in this position is to develop, market and sell integrative partnerships with talent, brands, events and experiences, primarily but not exclusively in the football and NIL space.
- Lead marketing activations for athletes during marquee events such as Pro Bowl, Super Bowl, Combine, NFL Draft and more.
- Manage Octagon Football’s strategy for name, image and likeness.
- Identify opportunities to increase visibility, brand recognition, and engagement.
- Source, negotiate, and develop sales opportunities to maximize off the field revenue while meeting the set sales quota.
- Meet and engage with other IPG companies to generate collaborative growth opportunities.
- Be available to travel for business purposes as needed.
- Complete understanding of talent, brand, philanthropic, digital, event and experiential sports marketing, with 5+ years of direct experience connecting the above elements.
- Expertise in handling complex projects and relationships.
- Established relationships with industry leaders.
- Consistent track record of generating and closing deals.
- Experience with and comfort in cold calling.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to set priorities and solve problems in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.