- Adhere to all MIAA and BPS, policies and procedures for participation and competition.
- Manage and submit all required paperwork for participation.
- Recruit and retain student-athletes to participate.
- Conduct regularly scheduled practices.
- Schedule all non-conference competition.
- Maintain equipment and inventory on an annual basis.
- Attend all pre-season and post-season meetings scheduled by the Athletics Department.
- Meet all required BPS Athletics deadlines for scheduling and participation paperwork.
- Transportation schedule (practices and competitions).
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sport and leading/organizing a team.
- Certified in CPR, First Aid and AED.
- Completion of annual Youth Sports Concussion Training Certification.
- Successful completion of the MIAA Coaches Education Course.