- This position will be required to write and edit content for university-wide publications as well as athletics-focused publications.
- This role will work with university Marketing and Communications as well as with the Athletics Marketing director on marketing strategy and branding.
- This position must assist in maintaining and organizing records, statistics and historical information on the university's intercollegiate athletics programs.
- This position will also be responsible for the staffing and oversight of the department's online broadcasting efforts.
- In coordination with the university multimedia producer and in accordance with procurement and IT, they hire photographers and maintain photo and video files.
- Will supervise and mentor the assistant director, communications interns and work-study students.
- This position requires availability on nights and weekends as well as some travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in an athletics communications position.
- Knowledge of athletics, statical software, Adobe Creative Suite and streaming platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in social media trends.
- Must hold and maintain a valid, unrestricted United States driver’s license, with an insurable driving history as determined by Bentley’s insurance carrier.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity. The University is committed to building a community of talented students, faculty and staff who reflect the diversity of global business. We strongly encourage applications from persons from underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities, covered veterans and those with diverse experiences and backgrounds.