- Manages fields or facilities for sports activities.
- Responsible for hiring and maintaining coaching staff.
- Coordinates schedules for each sporting season.
- Responsible for all league issues, meetings and payment.
- Coordinates with coaches to oversee safety equipment, student athletes sports physicals and academic standards.
- Required to attend sporting events.
- Current state teaching license in appropriate content area.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to properly manage confidential information.
- Ability to stand for up to 90 minutes at a time.
- Ability to supervise students in all school settings, including in a classroom, on playground or in another play setting, in a meal room, and/or transitioning between any of these settings.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status.