- Assists the principal in the general management and smooth operation of all athletic events for the school.
- Assists the principal in the assigning of coaching staff, in scheduling athletic events, and in arranging for necessary transportation.
- Acts as the purchasing agent for all athletic equipment and supplies for the school.
- Prepares a budget for the athletic program.
- Prepares and files contracts for athletic events scheduled.
- Secures officials for events when they are not scheduled by the assigning secretary.
- Assumes responsibility for supervision of home athletic events.
- Supervises the overall charge of storage and maintenance of athletic equipment, lockers and dressing rooms.
- Arranges for additional staff to assist in events, including timers, scorers and any other personnel as needed.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Kentucky certificate, license, or other legal credential required.
- Experience and such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.