To provide each enrolled student an opportunity to participate in extracurricular athletic activities that will foster physical skills, a sense of worth and competence, a knowledge and understanding of the pleasures of the sport, and the principles of fair play.
- Assists in organizing and administering specific aspects of the overall program of interscholastic athletics.
- Creates team rosters and shares with coaches and Principal.
- Prepares budget requests for Principal approval.
- Oversee the cleaning, repair, and storage of uniforms and equipment after each season.
- Schedule transportation to and from athletic games, scrimmages and sports late buses after practices. Handle all scheduling, re-scheduling, and canceling of buses.
- Organize and manage the Interscholastic Athletic Program as part of the total School Program.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Norfolk County Agricultural High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.