- Ordering, set-up, maintenance and take-down of sports equipment (i.e. basketball nets, balls, etc.)
- Maintenance of medical kits.
- Ordering and maintenance of awards, scorebooks, and other related items.
- Scheduling of games and practices.
- Facilitation of registrations and communications with families and the school office.
- Recruitment and supervision of coaches.
- Coordination with the Swanton Recreation Department and Swanton After School Programs, as applicable.
- Management of the gym calendar, in coordination with the school office and custodial staff.
- No experience required.
- None degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Missisquoi Valley School District (Formerly Franklin Northwest Supervisory Union is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.