- Oregon Teaching License.
- Three years of successful head coaching experience.
- Certifications, Bonding and/or Testing Required: Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance; district drug screening clearance; BBP Training; NFHS Coaches Certification or ASEP Certification; First Aid/CPR Certification.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate all middle school and high school student athletics offered through Condon School District.
- Provide faculty with regular, clear and pertinent information about student athletics.
- Help to promote a positive school climate and school spirit through innovative, safe, and age appropriate activities.
- Facilitate ongoing communication with parents, boosters, and community groups regarding events and activities.
- Assist in the orientation of students to promote a positive, welcoming atmosphere.
- Work effectively with and respond to people from diverse cultures or backgrounds.
- Demonstrate professionalism and appropriate judgment in behavior, speech and dress in a neat, clean and appropriate professional manner for the assignment and work setting.
- Have regular and punctual attendance.
- Confer regularly with other ESD staff, ESD Districts, and immediate supervisor.
- Follow all District policies, work procedures and reasonable requests by proper authority.