- Minimum of a master's degree with appropriate administrative Ohio certification/licensure.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in leadership, service, and quality education.
- Evidence of community involvement.
- Evidence of involvement in professional organizations and activities.
- Participation in a program of professional growth activities (workshops, graduate studies, etc.).
- Cooperatively establishes explicit goals for the school’s athletic programs and creates long-range planning to achieve the goals.
- Directs the effective delivery and continuous improvement of the interscholastic athletic and extra-curricular programs.
- Works closely with musical production personnel.
- Ensures that all athletes receive appropriate instruction, support, and opportunities to participate.
- Maintain visibility.
- Promotes a professional image of the school district.
- Builds community partnerships that enhance district programs.
Mad River Local Schools is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all Federal and Ohio State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Should an applicant with a disability require reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Mad River Local Schools, the Board of Education will provide such reasonable accommodation in accordance with Federal and Ohio State laws.