- Manage and evaluate all full and part-time athletic staff members including assisting in the hiring, disciplining or exiting of all athletic staff members in accordance with YES Prep and/or HCAL requirements.
- Prepare and manage a master sports calendar complete with all athletic events/games, departure times, practices, etc.
- Manage compliance for all stakeholders in athletics including but not limited to: up-to-date physicals, Concussion Acknowledgement, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, League Acknowledgement of Rules, and Steroid Agreement.
- Manage the compliance and campus athletic websites
- Develop and positive and engaging relationship with parents
- Enforce and implement all rules and policies pertaining to the HCAL, YES Prep Public Schools, and any other organization in which athletic teams might participate.
THE MUST HAVES:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year educational institution.
- Minimum of two to four years of athletic program management.
- History of positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Belief in and commitment to the mission and core value of YES Prep Public Schools.
- Openness to giving and receiving frequent feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and initiatives at once.
- Ability to maintain emotional control under stress.
YES Prep is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or parenthood.