- Provide and supervise game management services, including the hiring, training, scheduling, and paying of game management workers, including ticket sellers, ticket takers, clock and scoreboard operators, statisticians, public address announcers, field workers and officials.
- Assists the athletic director in planning, coordinating and producing special events such as K-12 outreach events, marketing and promotional events associated with home contests, fundraising projects, snack bar, signing ceremonies, and tournaments hosted by athletic teams.
- Prepares and distributes athletic contest statistics, including team and individual performance statistics. Prepares and maintains accurate data sets, photo files, and other student information. Plans and coordinates the preparation and distribution of athletic publications including news releases, sports brochures, program brochures, media guides, newsletters, weekly media advisories, game results, and related publications for athletics.
- Prepares and issues public relations and media pieces to support and promote the athletic department and athletic events and coordinate all news media coverage.
- Responds to information request from the public news media, conference offices, CCCAA, NCAA, NAIA and other sports information officers. Provides accurate and complete information in a timely manner.
- Applicants must meet the minimum qualifications to teach in an academic discipline offered in the Los Angeles Community College District.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds of community college students, including those with physical and/or learning disabilities.
The policy of the Los Angeles Community College District is to implement equal opportunity to all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, medical condition (cancer related), sexual orientation, or veteran status.