Corpus Christi School is looking to hire an experienced teacher to join us as our full-time Athletic Director and PE Teacher for Grades Kindergarten through 8th. Candidates must be enthusiastic in promoting fitness and health for all students in grades K-8, be knowledgeable about sports, CYO regulations and athleticism, as well as being collaborative and willing to work with colleagues to support a positive continuum of learning.
- Prepare and teach P.E. lessons for Grades K to 8.
- Supervise and manage students’ behavior and needs in class.
- Maintain appropriate discipline and decorum.
- Implement age appropriate activities and monitor safety throughout.
- Maintain, manage and organize PE equipment and materials.
- Generate a weekly “Sports Report” for school families.
- Generate Trimester student grades.
- Oversee the after school sports program.
- Communicate with coaches, parents and players.
- CYO certification or willingness to apply.
- Employee will be fingerprinted.
- VIRTUS certification after hiring.
- BA/BS (Minimum) in PE or related field.
- Experience in teaching PE, coaching, and/or athletics.