- Manage the efficiency and quality of the athletic and wellness programs and curriculum in grades 6-12. This includes leadership in developing a sound philosophy of athletic and wellness education and policies to make them effective.
- Organize all functions (financial management, business operations, purchasing, payroll, transportation, field maintenance and use, and personnel) related to the athletic program.
- Assume responsibility for the development, implementation, and presentation of the athletics operating budget.
- Recruit, hire, supervise, and evaluate all athletic and wellness staff.
- Participate in grade-level high school form teams to support students involved with athletics.
- Teaching an average of two wellness classes per quarter.
- Serving as the Curriculum Team Leader of the wellness department.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Master degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Salem Academy Charter School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.