- Have a valid secondary level Arizona Teaching Certificate.
- Have a valid Arizona Supervisor or Administrator certificate (Preferred).
- Have appropriate coursework in the organization and administration of athletic and physical education program.
- Have at least five years of successful experience as a head coach of a high school athletic team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all schedules with the principal, athletic directors, and commissioner of the conference.
- Assign and supervise all gatekeepers and workers for all athletic contests.
- Examine all playing arenas to see if they are available and ready for play.
- Participate directly in the maintenance and preparation of all athletic practice and competition facilities including spectator seating and concession areas.
- Obtain proper facility use for the arena when there is a need for practice or to use as game site.
- Confirm the availability of sports equipment which is needed for the game.
- Arrange for payment of all game officials.
- Arrange for all the change that is needed for all gatekeepers. Make available change boxes, tickets, stamps, etc. which are needed by gatekeepers.
- Coordinate all tournaments and post-season games with the principal.