Serve as Athletic Director and ensure proper management, organizing and managing the athletic- related functions for the College, including planning, organizing, and managing the employees and coaches within the Athletics Department.
- Coordinate with area VP and Human Resources to hire qualified coaching staff.
- Coordinate with Human Resources to hire or contract a licensed Athletic Trainer.
- Designate or contract a qualified individual to manage the operations of Sports Information this includes ensuring all game stats are appropriately sent to the conference office.
- Ensure completion and submission of all compliance and eligibility forms to the conference office.
- Advise other college personnel in planning programs and services for student athletes and athletic activities. Coordinate master athletic calendars.
- Ensure the Athletics Department operates and adheres to all guidelines and procedures as outlined within our governing athletics conference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from accredited institution.
- Previous athletic management experience.
- Demonstrate excellent/strong organizational and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with students and staff.
- Ability to provide feedback, support and encouragement.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.