To provide an extracurricular athletic program that will foster physical skills, a sense of worth and competence, a knowledge and understanding of the rewards of sports and the principles of fair play for participating students.
- Organize, supervise and administer the overall athletic program.
- Collaborate with health and physical education teachers in the selection of appropriate instructional resources at the campus and district levels.
- Coordinate, review and approve schedules of all secondary sports programs.
- Coordinate and standardize athletic equipment in all schools.
- Coordinate transportation for athletic teams.
- Supervise, schedule and coordinate all activities in the Natatorium, including rental of such facility.
- Assume responsibility, in coordination with school principals, for the district’s eligibility standards and participation in University Interscholastic League (UIL) athletic activities.
- Master’s degree.
- Supervisor, Mid Management or Principal certification.
- Valid Texas driver's license.
- Eligible for coverage under the District's vehicle insurance program.