This position provides support to students needing additional assistance in meeting academic standards, through small group, individual and co-instructional methods.
- Implement, enforce, and assess the athletic department rules, and IHSAA policies using best practices to evaluate those policies annually.
- Coordinate all sporting events of the programs, including securing and training volunteers, hiring officials, and other related personnel for the entire Christel House Network of Schools.
- Creates, oversees, and implements the budget of the Christel House Athletic Department.
- Coordinate all athletic activities with other school activities and secure transportation for all events.
- Effective communication with all Sponsors, and continue to work on new sponsorships.
- Responsible for communication to coaches, parents, students, student-athletes, faculty, etc. in regard to athletic information.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Previous Athletic Administration/Coaching experience preferred.
- National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA) Certification preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively; maintaining cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Competency in using technology.
- Ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.