- Valid teaching certificate for West Virginia Secondary Schools.
- Coaching experience desirable in high school for at least three years.
- Such alternative to the above qualifications as the principal and Board of Education may deem appropriate and acceptable.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Responsible to the principal for such details as are required in conducting the athletic program of the school and for such reports, inventories, and information requested by the principal.
- Responsible for all policies as set forth by the Board of Education, Superintendent, and Principal.
- Responsible for submitting a financial report and the end of each month and yearly report.
- Responsible for developing and administering the athletic program budget in cooperating with the principal.
- Responsible for control and purchasing of all athletic equipment and supplies.
- Prepare and co-sign all checks related to the athletic department.
- Prepare all purchase orders for the athletic accounts and maintain that file.
- Prepare and file deposit slips.
- Prepare and file all receipts.
- Responsible for a complete audit of the financial records of the athletic department at the close of each school year for the county office.