Colorado Academy (CA) seeks an experienced, innovative, enthusiastic and engaged Athletic Director to oversee the athletic programs of the school including physical education classes as well after school sports. The Athletic Director is responsible for overseeing all programs and personnel in the athletic department, coordinating with Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA), and fundraising.
- College degree in Sports Administration or other related field.
- Successful experience with teaching, coaching and educational administration.
- Excellent managerial, organizational, communication and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret student needs into program outcomes.
- Willingness to travel in order to be present at away games.
- Proven organizational skills as well as the ability to work with and motivate cross-departmental colleagues; ability to work with a variety of constituencies such as students, parents, alumni, faculty, and staff in a professional and effective way.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion and good judgment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.