- Manage and evaluate all full and part-time athletic staff members including assisting in the hiring, disciplining or exiting of all athletic staff members in accordance with YES Prep and/or HCAL requirements.
- Prepare and manage a master sports calendar complete with all athletic events/games, departure times, practices, etc.
- Manage compliance for all stakeholders in athletics including but not limited to: up-to-date physicals, Concussion Acknowledgement, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, League Acknowledgement of Rules, and Steroid Agreement.
- Manage the compliance and campus athletic websites.
- Develop and positive and engaging relationship with parents.
- Enforce and implement all rules and policies pertaining to the HCAL, YES Prep Public Schools, and any other organization in which athletic teams might participate.
- Facilitate completion of administrative duties for school’s athletic program.
THE MUST HAVES:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year educational institution.
- Minimum of two to four years of athletic program management.
- History of positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Belief in and commitment to the mission and core value of YES Prep Public Schools.
- Openness to giving and receiving frequent feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and initiatives at once.
- Ability to maintain emotional control under stress.
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner at all times.