This assignment would include the supervision of the athletic department, coaches, scheduling, game management, league activities and other duties as assigned by the Principal/Superintendent. It would require evening hours and some weekends. The position is subject to review annually.
- An Associate’s degree or higher would be preferred, high school diploma required
- Administrative certificate preferred
- Previous athletic experience required
- Organized and task oriented
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with students, staff, and other school community members
- Evidence of computer literacy skills
- High moral character, integrity, and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Day to day duties including phone calls and emails.
- Schedule game management and workers (coaches could be required to get game workers).
- Approve the use of athletic facilities by outside organizations using the Schedule Star program.
- Run/Track weekly and trimester eligibilities.
- Prepare and print schedules using Arbiter.
- Prepare and print rosters/programs.
- Send rosters to opposing schools.
- Prepare tills, count tills, make and track deposits.