- Create best-in-class experience for student-athletes, coaches, parents, alumni, friends of Moeller athletics.
- Promote and advertise all 15 athletic programs to both local and national communities to build on the rich tradition, and engage passionate Moeller fans; develop athletic brand through podcasts/social/etc.…
- Work closely with the Advancement and Alumni departments to engage Moeller alumni and families.
- Embrace current best practices in professional and collegiate athletics to engage fans.
- Provide strategic leadership in all philanthropic activities and collaborate with the Advancement team and school president to help advance the Mission by inviting the broad Family to invest in Moeller athletics.
- Develop actionable strategic plan to achieve specific near and long-term goals for the Athletic department.
- Manage budgets by driving revenue, managing expenses, while investing in each of the 15 athletic teams.
- Candidates will possess at least a bachelor’s degree and work in relevant positions for 10+ years.
- Excellent communication skills to build and maintain collaborative relationships across a wide range of constituencies, including students, parents, coaches, alumni, donors, media, OHSAA, and administration.
- Ideal candidates will be dynamic, high integrity, personable individuals who work well with high school students and their families and will be able to help foster the spiritual, academic, social, and emotional growth of each student. Preferably, the AD will be a practicing Catholic.