- Must be a born-again Christian.
- Must be a credible Christian role model whose godly lifestyle and character demonstrate obedience to God and the Holy Bible.
- Must be able to support and comply with the school’s Statement of Faith, Statement of Conduct and Ministry of Teaching statement.
- Possess strong Biblical knowledge, able to apply biblical principles to school instruction, administration and athletic process.
- Must be a member of an evangelical, Bible-believing church.
- Must have an understanding of and commitment to UC Academy’s educational objectives and philosophy of education.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree (required) from a four-year college or university. A Master's degree (MA) or equivalent is preferred. Prior successful experience working in school administration and coaching positions strongly preferred.
- Provide executive leadership and oversight that leads the growth and continual improvement of the school’s athletic program.
- Coordinate the school’s athletic programs in collaboration with principals and coaches to ascertain programmatic needs on an annual basis, as well as prior to each season to ensure consistency of program.
- Initiates the recruitment and selection of coaches and makes employment recommendations to the High School Principal.
- Supervises and evaluates all coaches with major focus of building rapport and buy-in for program growth.
- Conducts quarterly coaches meetings.
- Completes quarterly coaching observations - assessing strengths/weaknesses to improve coaching strategies.
- Schedules all athletic events, schedules officials/referees for home games, and maintains the proper and necessary records to ensure sports programs are compliant with CIF and other regulators to which the UCA is subject to.