The mission of Thales Academy is to provide an excellent and affordable education for students in Pre-K to 12th grades through the use of Direct Instruction (K-5) and a Classical Curriculum (6-12) that embodies traditional values.
- Teach 4 PE or related classes; the remaining 4 periods of the school day are dedicated to fulfilling AD duties.
- Schedule games and practices for fall, winter, and spring seasons with NCISAA and nearby schools.
- Keep internal calendar for gym use including athletic practices, band and chorus performances, and school events.
- Communicate with coaches throughout the season.
- Hiring and training coaches for fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- Attend conference meetings.
- Track athletics budget throughout the year including incoming and outgoing funds.
- Submit orders using POs to vendors.
- Plan Athletic Awards Ceremony at the end of each season.
- Game Day Management- (Set-Up/ In-Game Administrator/ Clean Up).
- Overseeing the planning and scheduling practices/ games/ banquets.
- High energy and organized with a passion for teaching children.
- Education or PE-related degree.
- Teaching or coaching experience preferred but not required.