Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaches courses if assigned.
- Plans instruction; prepares course materials, objectives, and syllabi; and designs curriculum.
- Serves as faculty advisor.
- Serves as a faculty sponsor to student organizations as assigned.
- Utilizes proper online platform for instruction.
- Promotes and encourages fair play, good sportsmanship, and ethical standards of conduct, both on and off the field.
- Plans and oversees a wide range of athletic opportunities for students in compliance with Title IX, BSCC guidelines, ACCS policies, NJCAA rules, and other required regulations.
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
- Experience as a coach required.
- Eighteen (18) graduate semester hours in an academic field taught at the College preferred.
- Experience as an Athletic Director preferred.
- Experience in postsecondary athletics preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships.
- Proven ability to raise significant funds on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to develop and monitor budgets.
Bevill State Community College is an equal opportunity employer. It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System, and Bevill State Community College that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity or employment.