- Valid State of Michigan Teaching Certificate preferred.
- Three years of successful teaching preferred.
- Three years of successful coaching experience preferably at the varsity level.
- Athletic Certification or Background preferred.
- Administrative Certification preferred but not required.
- Direct and implement a clear and concise vision for the athletic programs.
- Plan and oversee the athletic budget and coordinate with the Athletic Boosters.
- Develops, schedules, and contracts as appropriate for all athletic activities. Supervises and evaluates coaches, oversees the implementation of state and local athletic codes, MHSAA rules and coordinates the schedule of games, practices and other athletic events.
- Assumes responsibility for coordinating transportation, custodial, cafeteria and other support services.
- Orders supplies, materials and equipment, conducting inventories, maintaining records, and checking on receipts for such material.
- Conducts appropriate pre-season meetings and provides students, staff, coaches, and parents with relevant information.
- Arrange appropriate professional development for coaches, confirm all coaches are following appropriate MHSAA guidelines/requirements, and schedule and pay officials.
- Schedule volunteers to work home sporting events.
It is the policy of the Quincy Community School District that no person shall, on the basis of sex, gender identity, race, color, creed, age marital status, national origin, weight, height, or handicap, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of or be subject to discrimination in employment or any of its programs or activities.