ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise, assess, and monitor student performance using objective and verifiable information, including standardized, criterion-referenced district and teacher developed assessments and support the implementation of building-level curriculum and instruction for the purpose of increasing student achievement.
- Evaluate and supervise school personnel for the purpose of monitoring performance, providing for professional growth, and achieving overall objectives of school’s curriculum.
- Establish guidelines and expectations for appropriate student behavior with the goal of maintaining an academic environment conducive to student achievement including, but not limited to supervision during lunch, in the hallways and during co-curricular activities at night and after school
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate all athletic coaches and act as a resource and coordinator for all athletic coaches.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in sports management, education, or related field required.
- Experience as a secondary school administrator, administrative intern, or dean required.
- Experience as a school athletic director preferred.
- Minimum of three years of secondary coaching experience required.