The Interim Athletic Director position is full-time (hours vary depending on weekly schedule) from December 15, 2022 through June 30, 2023. This individual is responsible for the vision, planning, development, and execution of all interscholastic athletic programs, staff, and coaches at Notre Dame Academy. The Interim Athletic Director reports to the Principal and President.
- Manage and maintain the athletics budget.
- Manage and maintain all schedules, transportation, and administration of all teams within NDA and MIAA rules of eligibility, management, and conduct.
- Maintain key relationships with Principal, President, Administrative Team, and other colleagues to ensure athletics programs are seamlessly integrated, promoted, and communicated to all key constituencies.
- Collaborate with key areas in regards to School Calendar Athletic Events
- Manage and maintain appropriate relationships to ensure proper facility management, use policies, and leasing.
- Other duties not listed, as requested.
- CPR/AED & First Aid Certified.
- Preferably skilled in Arbiter and MIAA policies and Schedule Star.
- Bachelor's Degree in Athletic Administration or comparable experience preferred.
Notre Dame Academy is an equal opportunity employer.