The Bryan County Board of Commissioners is now accepting applications for a full-time Athletic Director in the Recreation Department South Bryan.
- Assist the Recreation Director and Assistant Recreation Director in execution of polices and procedures.
- Plans, promotes, organizes and supervises parks and recreation programs and services of the department.
- Plans for and manages area facilities under the direction of the Recreation Director and Assistant Director.
- Supervises and directs training of staff upon direction by the Recreation Director.
- Assists in determining community needs in recreation.
- Interprets and promotes the recreation program to the community.
- Maintains adequate and correct records and reports.
- Supervises safety measures on all activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation, Exercise Physiology, or other related field required.
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in Recreation Planning, Leisure Activities Organization, Park Management, or a related field.
- Knowledge of the philosophy of recreation and the different activities which make up the community recreation program.
- Supervisory experience desired with the ability to enlist the best efforts of a staff of employees to do the required work effectively.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
Bryan County is an equal opportunity employer and we endorse the Americans with Disabilities Act. Bryan County does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity or service.