Athletic Director/Recreation Program Director– Maintains, organizes and administers the overall program of interscholastic athletics and recreation programs. Oversees athletics, scheduling of secondary complex activities and scheduling of building use.
Primary duties include:
- Assisting in selecting, assigning, directing and evaluating coaching and athletics personnel.
- Directing, supervising and scheduling all athletic programs, league activities and recreation activities.
- Scheduling, supervision of and billing for facility and building use.
- Supervision and discipline of students.
- Successful coaching experience required.
- Successful teaching experience preferred.
- Valid Michigan teaching certificate preferred.
- Educational Leadership Degree or leadership experiences preferred.