The Mukilteo School District is committed to eliminating racism, inequities for students, and institutional bias in order to ensure all of our students reach their full potential.
This is a full-time 1.0 FTE, 184-day posiition as an Athletic Director (0.5 FTE) and teaching PE/Health or Online Credit Recovery (0.5 FTE) effective the 2020-21 school year.
Valid Washington State teaching certificate with an endorsement in Secondary Health/Fitness. Previous experience teaching at the high school level. Previous experience as a high school varsity assistant and/or head coach.
Previous experience as an Athletic Director or assisting in the coordination of athletics at the secondary level. Educational coursework completed and/or degree obtained in the area of Sports Administration.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Successful and recent experience as a high school teacher in subject area, preferred.
- Degree in specified content area, preferred.
- Second language or language acquisition background or abilities, preferred.
- Student cultural and economic diversity experience, preferred.
- Multiple endorsements, preferred.
- Interest in and experience with co-curricular coaching and advising assignments, preferred.
Mukilteo School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.