Under direction of the school principal and the Athletic Director/or appropriate supervisor/ Administrator, Individuals will be available three hours each day during the entire season.
- Preference will be given to internal/school based staff and co-op school staff.
- Successful recruitment of team members and ability to field a team for practice and game conditions.
- Proper physical conditioning related to the sport during practice sessions.
- Successful completion of the interscholastic season.
- You must complete the new hire compliance training prior to your first day of employment
- Bilingual Preferred.
- Organize practice sessions.
- Keep records and report results to local media.
- Provide Principal and Athletic Director an outline of a general practice session.
- Conduct coaches meetings and assign coaches responsibilities.
- Provide for care and prevention of injuries.
- Conform to all rules established by the Principal's Committee on Athletics and perform duties in accordance with the Providence School Department Athletic Handbook.
- Teach rules and regulations of the sport.
- Display good sportsmanship at all times.