- Plan practice activities.
- Instruct and coach student athletes in fundamental and advanced skills.
- Supervise student-athletes and coaching staff during competitive events.
- Motivate student-athletes toward athletic and academic success. Implement departmental academic enhancement initiatives.
- Manage the appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate team fundraising activities as assigned.
- Participate in awards, recognition or other related team events.
- Comply with NJCAA, Region XIX & GSAC rules and regulations, and the NJCAA Coaching Ethics Code.
- Maintain appropriate records – submission of monthly time reports.
- Complete mandatory paperwork for all meal monies following department and college policy.
- Complete yearly HR compliance training.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree required or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- A minimum of two years of related coaching experience necessary, college level coaching experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills necessary.
- Driver License required.