Under direction of the school principal and the Athletic Director/or appropriate supervisor/ Administrator, Individuals will be available three hours each day during the entire season.
- Organize practice sessions.
- Keep records and report results to local media.
- Provide Principal and Athletic Director an outline of a general practice session.
- Conduct coaches meetings and assign coaches responsibilities.
- Provide for care and prevention of injuries.
- Conform to all rules established by the Principal's Committee on Athletics and perform duties in accordance with the Providence School Department Athletic Handbook.
- Teach rules and regulations of the sport.
- Display good sportsmanship at all times.
- BA in education or related field preferred but not required.
- Have current CPR/First Aid Certification in possession (required)
- Principles of Coaching.
- Psychology of Coaching.
- Athletic Training (Prevention and care of athletic injuries).
- Bio-mechanics (Analysis and understanding of human movement).
- Previous playing and coaching experience preferred.